Schools Account Manager
£23,000 – £31,000 a year
About our company:
EZ Education, a multi-award winning company, are the creators of intuitive and adaptive learning programmes for children aged 4-14. The first product, DoodleMaths, is used by thousands of children across the globe.
This month we have launched spelling and English programmes.
We have lovely offices right in the centre of Bath and a wonderful, energetic team of teachers, developers and recent graduates.
We are currently looking for an experienced, tenacious and driven individual to join our team.
The role has a basic salary +OTE.
As soon as a new sale is processed, you become the point of contact. Your role is to ensure that schools are on-boarded successfully, teachers are trained, IT technicians are supported, ensuring that schools get off to a superb start, then maintaining relationships to ensure good usage. You will be responsible for up-selling and cross-selling products to existing customers.
Skills (either already experienced in, or a strong willingness and desire to learn)
- Excellent communication skills on phone and in written email
- Strong interest in education
- Natural positive disposition – cheerful and friendly manner
- Good with numbers
- Interested in tech and familiar with apps, tablets and PCs
- Organised record keeping – tracking your calls, emails and customers
- Ability to deliver training via webinar and on-site
- You are sociable and have natural leadership qualities.
- You might have been a teacher or may have considered teaching.
- You are organised with the ability to track multiple accounts simultaneously.
- You have excellent written English and pay attention to detail.
- You are a problem-solver and take satisfaction in improving processes.
- You are enthusiastic about education and keen to learn about our programmes.
- You have at least two years experience in work.
Applying for this job:
If this sounds like you and you would like to apply, it is essential that you write a COVERING LETTER OR EMAIL. CV only applications will not be considered or replied to. We want to know why you would like to join our company and to see your written communication skills in action.
Deadline: October 31st 2018