Customer Services Advisor
About our company:
At EZ Education, we believe education is the key to opportunity and our company aims to provide an affordable ed tech solution which brings the very fundamentals of education, maths and English, to the fingertips of every child.
Our first product, DoodleMaths, is used by tens of thousands of paying customers across the globe. We have added three other programmes to our suite of apps including DoodleTables, DoodleSpell and DoodleEnglish. Our products are used by children, parents and teachers.
Customer Service Advisor role:
We are currently looking for f/t and/or p/t Customer Service Advisors. You’ll be on the front line, working with our customers to deliver a service that we can be proud of.
- Answering and resolving customer enquiries over the phone, via email or web chat and demonstrating ownership of the problem
- Resolving customers queries the first time they are raised, liaising with other departments to ensure resolution
- Understanding our customer feedback tools and using the feedback to highlight weaknesses and improve where possible
- Taking ownership of complaints and ensuring the complaint is resolved in a timely manner
Our customer service is open to customers from 7am-7pm, Monday-Friday so working hours are flexible within these times. We are looking for advisors who are available 5 days a week for between 4 – 7.5 hours per day.
Full training and support will be delivered from the office and following this period, some home working may be considered.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Excellent IT and methodical administration skills – to manage daily reporting and to use software effectively
- Tech savvy and willing to learn – to become familiar with our apps and dashboards so you can efficiently diagnose problems
- Inquisitive mind – desire to really investigate queries and find pleasing solutions
- Excellent telephone manner – to provide a pleasant customer experience
- Excellent written English skills – to provide succinct and clear responses
- Great customer service ethos – to ensure support is of the highest standard
- A proactive approach to work with the ability to self manage – so you can identify areas of improvement and get involved in projects that can further improve effectiveness
- Previous experience within a customer service role in hospitality or retail would be beneficial
- Basic salary £20,000/ £10.20 per hour
- Pension contribution
- Subsidised gym membership at Fitness First
- Flexible hours
- 25 days holiday
Applying for this job:
If this sounds like you, and you would like to apply, it is essential that you write a COVERING LETTER OR EMAIL alongside your CV. Note that CV-only applications will not be considered or replied to. We want to know why you would like to join our company and to see your written communication skills in action.
N.B. All successful applicants will need to have an advanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to starting work.
Deadline: 22nd March 2019
Interview date: Thursday 28th March
Start date: ASAP