Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for someone to plan and deliver digital marketing activity to meet customer acquisition and retention objectives. In this role, you will use all available channels to implement and optimise campaigns within agreed marketing spend levels, with a specific focus on Paid-Search and Paid-Social.
Please provide a written cover letter as to why you are applying for the position and what value you would bring to this role, along with your application and CV.
About EZ Education
We create award-winning, affordable online programmes in maths and English which help children feel confident about learning. We have four apps – two for English and two for maths. Parents can purchase a monthly subscription to either DoodleMaths or DoodleEnglish for their children or schools can purchase annual subscriptions – we deal with primaries and middle schools mostly.
The founders are both teachers with over ten years classroom experience each – they live and breathe education Within the company as a whole, more than a third of the team are qualified teachers and the rest tend to have a keen interest in helping others learn.
We have been short-listed for all the major awards in our sector, this year we picked up Highly-commended at the Education Resource Awards.
Our company values are: well-being, integrity, growth mindset, focus and education.
Paid-Search and Paid-Social
- Use available platforms to acquire new customers and generate leads within CPA targets.
- Understand new opportunities available to reach relevant prospects across all platforms.
- Use technical and on-page SEO knowledge to help improve the visibility of our websites in search results pages.
- Use tools to provide insight to support content marketing.
App Store Marketing
- Generate downloads within agree CPA parameters.
- Support with organic App Store Optimisation.
Digital Marketing Reporting
- Maintain accurate records to help understand past performance and determine actions to take.
- Use available data to gain insight into our customers and behaviour, to help inform future decision making.
- Identify opportunities to improve the in-app customer experience, to include messaging and features.
- Creating, updating and publishing web pages.
Desired Competencies & Skills:
- An excellent working knowledge of how to use a range of digital marketing channels to support commercial objectives
- 5+ years working in a digital marketing role (agency or client-side)
- Hands-on experience using paid-search and paid-social channels in a commercial environment
- Experience using CMS and third party software
- Solid knowledge of SEO and how to improve the visibility of websites in search results
- Recognition of the importance of customer experience, with a thorough understanding of conversion rate optimisation tools
- A genuine passion for digital marketing and keeping informed about developments within the industry
- An understanding of app store environments, and how to maximise app visibility
Terms and package:
- Days: 5 days per week, Monday to Friday.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Holidays: 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Subsidised gym membership.
Applying for this position:
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com. A covering letter is ESSENTIAL and must explain why you would like to work for our company. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.