Are you enthusiastic about bringing innovative technology into the classroom?
We create award-winning, affordable online programmes in maths and English which help children feel confident about learning.
The role: Once a school leader has expressed interest in our Doodle resources, you will be their point of contact. Through your background in education and your knowledge of our resources, you will support the decision-making process for prospective school customers.
Please provide a written cover letter as to why you are applying for the position and what value you would bring to this role, along with your application and CV.
About EZ Education:
- The founders are both teachers with over ten years classroom experience each – they live and breathe education Within the company as a whole, more than a third of the team are qualified teachers and the rest tend to have a keen interest in helping others learn.
- We have four apps – two for English and two for maths. Parents can purchase a monthly subscription to either DoodleMaths or DoodleEnglish for their children or schools can purchase annual subscriptions – we deal with primaries and middle schools mostly.
- We have been short-listed for all the major awards in our sector, this year we picked up Highly-commended at the Education Resource Awards.
- We are based in the centre of Bath, in stunning offices with fabulous facilities including great kitchens, break out space, shower, bike storage and furnished, roof-top terrace. Breakfast cereals, Nespresso coffee, fortnightly pizza lunch and other perks are on offer.
- We’re now 20 people and anticipate growing to 28 by the end of 2019. This time last year, we were 14 and the year before, just 8.
- Our company values are: well-being, integrity, growth mindset, focus and education.
- New business development with a focus on primary education
- Investigating/developing sales leads
- Building relationships with school advisors, consultants and influencers
- Working towards meeting or exceeding a quarterly agreed sales goal
- Conducting webinars and calls with school leaders
- Comfortable with technical and educational details of the product
- Building proposals for school leaders
- Closing sales
- Providing feedback to the product team on what features will help to close new schools and/or are preventing deals from closing
- Regional travel to exhibitions and schools
- QTS and 5 years teaching experience essential
- Have at least 2 years SLT or maths lead experience – desirable
- A consultative selling style
- Comfortable giving online webinars and demonstrations as your primary sales channel
- Excel when given responsibility and happy to work independently
- A passion for education
- You have excellent written English and pay attention to detail.
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- Motivated by the ability to earn commission and join a company from the ground up
Basic £30-35k + OTE (potential to double basic ie. Up to £70k)
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (20 to be taken in school holidays)
Subsidised gym membership at Fitness First
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you would like to apply, it is essential that you write a covering email. CV only applications WILL NOT be considered or replied to. We want to know why you would like to join our company and see your written communication skills in action. Send your application to email@example.com. Please alert us to expedite your application if you have a small window to hand in your notice ie. by May 2019.
The covering letter is really important to us as we want to understand why you are applying and what you think makes you right for our company. Applicants who don’t write a covering letter, definitely won’t get an interview.
- Deadline for application: 5pm, June 4th 2019
- Telephone interviews: 7th June 2019 (30 minute slots will be available for candidates to book at their convenience)
- Interviews: Week commencing 10th June 2019
- Start date: Late August/September 2019
- Notice period for teachers – if you wish to expedite your application due to the notice period required for your school, please call 01225 220122 to alert us to your application. We are able to hold interviews prior to May May 23rd if requested.