Head of Sales to Schools
We create award-winning, affordable online programmes in maths and English which help children feel confident about learning.
The role: Leading our growing sales and account management for schools team through our next high-growth phase. Our current team of 5, will more than double this year and we are looking to appoint a dynamic individual to lead the team.
If you are passionate about ed tech sales and believe you have what it takes to build a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today.
Please provide a written cover letter as to why you are applying for the position and what value you would bring to this role, along with your application and CV.
About EZ Education:
- The founders are both teachers with over ten years classroom experience each – they live and breathe education. And within the company as a whole, more than a third of the team are qualified teachers and the rest tend to have a keen interest in helping others learn.
- We have four apps – two for English and two for maths. Parents can purchase a monthly subscription to either DoodleMaths or DoodleEnglish for their children or schools can purchase annual subscriptions – we deal with primaries and middle schools mostly.
- We have been short-listed for all the major awards in our sector, this year we picked up Highly-commended at the Education Resource Awards.
- We are based in the centre of Bath, in stunning offices with fabulous facilities including great kitchens, break out space, shower, bike storage and furnished, roof-top terrace. Breakfast cereals, Nespresso coffee, fortnightly pizza lunch and other perks are on offer.
- We’re now 20 people and anticipate growing to 28 by the end of 2019. This time last year, we were 14 and the year before, just 8.
- Our values are: well-being, integrity, growth mindset, focus and education.
- Manage team daily, weekly, monthly activity levels
- Responsible for recruitment and team building
- Ongoing training and development of EZ Education Sales team
- Drive initiatives to motivate and incentivise EZ Education Sales team
- Reporting to the Founders
- Collaborating with our B2Schools digital marketing lead
- Productive and successful sales team building experience to support the doubling of our team
- Out-going, dynamic personality to drive positive relationship building
- A “can do” attitude and loves to be challenged
- Metrics-oriented and organised with strong attention to detail
- Proven track record in recruiting, enabling and developing an internal sales team
- Experience in on-boarding, retaining and developing client relationships.
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn about our software
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Ability to work under pressure, organise and prioritise responsibilities
- £36-50K salary
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised gym membership at Fitness First
Applying for this job:
- Covering letter
The covering letter is really important to us as we want to understand why you are applying and what you think makes you right for our company. Applicants who don’t write a covering letter, definitely won’t get an interview.
- Deadline for application: 5pm, May 6th 2019
- Long-list selection: May 7th 2019
- Telephone interviews: May 8 – 11th 2019 (30 minute slots will be available for candidates to book at their convenience)
- Interviews: Week beginning 13th May 2019
- Start date: mid June 2019
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £36,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
- Sales: 5 years (Required)