Marketing Manager (B2Schools)
We create award-winning, affordable online programmes in maths and English which help children feel confident about learning.
The role: Delivery of relevant, consistent and on-brand communications with schools.
You will join our small marketing team which currently consists of a B2C Digital Marketing Lead, a Content Marketing Executive (who has Qualified Teacher Status), a Junior Digital Marketing Executive and a Junior Graphic Designer.
Please provide a written cover letter as to why you are applying for the position and what value you would bring to this role, along with your application and CV.
About EZ Education:
- The founders are both teachers with over ten years classroom experience each – they live and breathe education. And within the company as a whole, more than a third of the team are qualified teachers and the rest tend to have a keen interest in helping others learn.
- We have four apps – two for English and two for maths. Parents can purchase a monthly subscription to either DoodleMaths or DoodleEnglish for their children or schools can purchase annual subscriptions – we deal with primaries and middle schools mostly.
- We have been short-listed for all the major awards in our sector, this year we picked up Highly-commended at the Education Resource Awards.
- We are based in the centre of Bath, in stunning offices with fabulous facilities including great kitchens, break out space, shower, bike storage and furnished, roof-top terrace. Breakfast cereals, Nespresso coffee, fortnightly pizza lunch and other perks are on offer.
- We’re now 20 people and anticipate growing to 28 by the end of 2019. This time last year, we were 14 and the year before, just 8.
- Our values are: well-being, integrity, growth mindset, focus and education.
- Be fully familiar with the products of EZ Education, namely, DoodleMaths and its associated products.
- Collaborating with B2C Digital Marketing Lead and jointly managing the resources of our marketing team
- Managing automated marketing to schools with interest in our products
- Managing digital marketing to schools before and after events
- Reporting to the Founders
- Collaborating with our Head of Sales and their team to ensure communications are relevant
- Have solid experience leading a digital marketing team of 4+
- Are confident to lead all elements of digital strategy, planning and execution – from initial concept to final delivery and ROI measurement – you really like data
- Are a multichannel guru. We’re looking for experience of social platforms, SEO, PPC, Google Analytics +
- Really get people (both psychologically and literally.) Customer understanding and customer acquisition
- Have done time. We’re looking for 4+ years of managing customer acquisition function across key channels
- Are a champion collaborator and can lead partnerships
- You understand how to optimise our website so that our user journey is an awesome experience that paves the way to site visitors’ personal pizza paradise. (Aka they convert).
- Understand that every single message we send to the world through our digital channels matters. We want a care bear / protective panda / obsessive ocelot to take personal responsibility for the impact of our all digital comms.
- £32-40K salary
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised gym membership at Fitness First
Applying for this job:
- Covering letter
The covering letter is really important to us as we want to understand why you are applying and what you think makes you right for our company. Applicants who don’t write a covering letter, definitely won’t get an interview.
- Deadline for application: 5pm, May 6th 2019
- Long-list selection: May 7th 2019
- Telephone interviews: May 8 – 11th 2019 (30 minute slots will be available for candidates to book at their convenience)
- Interviews: Week beginning 13th May 2019
- Start date: Mid June 2019
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
- marketing: 5 years (Preferred)